The most comprehensive nutrition academy about child nutrition for mothers.
This is the only platform in the Middle East to provide practical knowledge, culturally relevant advice, trainings, recipes, online guidance and a community of mothers so your child can have the best nutritional foundation possible.
BEFORE I TELL YOU ABOUT THE MEMBERSHIP
Let's talk about who it's for
You are a strong minded mom or mom to be who wants to have the absolute right knowledge and tools to give your baby the best nutritional foundation. You hate non-sense advice. You want to know with absolute 100% confidence what, how, how much and when to feed your child. You love to learn from credentialed experts and not from scattered information online. You love to get straight to the point and HATE to waste time. This membership is for you:
- Wether you are a pregnant mom who wants to eat healthy during pregnancy for optimal pregnancy outcomes and baby's health. You want to breastfeed your baby and don't want to fall in the common mistakes most breastfeeding mothers make.
- Wether you are a mother who is about to start baby food or started baby food and want to get the absolute right knowledge and feeding schedule to get your baby off to a right start.
- Wether you have a toddler or a 9 year old and want to get inspired with healthier cooking, knowledge on how to raise a healthy eater, and get inspiration for meal plans.
- Wether you have a picky eater and want to learn how to prevent or reverse picky eating.
You are in the right place
In our academy we will give you the knowledge, tools, inspiration, and support you need to give your baby the best possible nutritional foundation.ENROLL NOW
In The Academy You will
- Understand your role as a parent in preventing obesity, picky eating, improving immunity.
- You will understand the right approaches to use so your baby has a healthy relationship with food and doesn't have food related disorders.
- Understand how to give your baby the best possible immunity.
- You will learn how to offer meals with confidence and have pleasant meal times.
- Feel that you have SO many meal ideas and recipes to choose from that you can easily make.
- Know how to handle any issue related to child nutrition.
- Understand all the tools necessary to succeed in child nutrition from pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond.
- Meet other like minded mothers with similar concerns and questions.
- Understand how to read labels and understand nutrition claims.
Some of mom's experience below...
Swipe right for more.
The Mommy Nutrition Academy
You Are Ready To Get Access To All the Needed Information from Pregnancy Until Childhood?
This academy will help all parents regardless of which age their child is in (starting from pregnancy)
What is it? The Academy is a platform where
- You get INSTANT access to nutrition courses from pregnancy, breastfeeding, baby food and more.
- You receive support from Licensed Experts and moms by asking questions in the community and live monthly Q/A zoom sessions.
- You receive recipes, meal schedules, and ideas to try.
- You are part of a like minded community of parents.
- You get monthly workshops to learn the latest about child nutrition.
You and your child will never regret this.I am ready
What's Included In The Membership...
Learn the necessary foods in pregnancy to consume and which to avoid. Also learn:
- How to handle nausea, heartburn, and vomiting.
- Baraa El Sabbagh: Exercise during pregnancy
- How much weight to gain and how to control it throughout pregnancy.
- How to avoid food poisoning during pregnancy.
- Monthly NEW training with experts every 4 weeks:
- Pregnancy: What to expect, what to ask your doctor, and what to worry about with Dr Gael Abu Ghannam.
- Dr. Leah Feghali: Pregnancy Pelvic Floor Exercises
- Dr Gael Abou Ghana what to discuss with your doctor and how to have a breastfeeding friendly experience.
- Accepting your new bodily changes with Rola Ghaddar - Licensed Dietitian and Intuitive Eating Dietitian.
- Postpartum with Dr Leah Feghali - What do we need to know about sex and beyond.
- Dr. Sarah Rasmi: Post partum depression and the new normal
- What to expect in the first few days after birth with pediatrician. How often should you see your doctor, should you meet them during pregnancy, ect.
- Post partum weight loss with Mirna El Sabbagh.
You’ll finish this course with a complete picture of healthy nutrition during pregnancy.
Breastfeeding Success Tools
Most mothers want to breastfeed their children, but only 20% manage to do so. This is because breastfeeding is more complicated than it seems and most mothers don't know that. In this course learn:
- How to avoid breastfeeding pain through a proper latch video tutorial and tips.
- How to prepare for a good milk supply and ensure you get it.
- How to avoid the common problems most mothers encounter in the first few days that make them give up breastfeeding.
- What tools to buy to help you successfully breastfeed.
- Learn how little most medical experts along your journey will know about breastfeeding. This will allow YOU to control your breastfeeding success and not fall prey to wrong advice which causes most mothers to stop breastfeeding early.
You’ll finish this course with knowledge and confidence on how to approach breastfeeding and succeed in it.
Recommended to be taken 4 weeks before delivery.
Baby Food and Solids Course
(Ages 6-12 months)
The secret to a toddler and child that eats well lays in THIS period. Most parents underestimate this period and they should NOT. In this course you will learn:
- How to give your child the needed vitamins and minerals through natural food without the need for processed baby food and artificial fortification.
- How to progress textures safely and confidently so your baby becomes a strong eater by the age of 1.
- Receive a meal schedule AND meal recipes for you and your little one.
- Understand in 100% confidence how and what to offer your baby.
You’ll finish this course with absolute clarity and confidence. This course is for the completely beginner mom and also for the professional mother with 3 kids!
Toddlers and Beyond
Toddlers and children have their set of unique struggles with nutrition. In this course you will learn:
- How to help your toddler have a healthy relationship with food and not be picky.
- What foods to offer and how to offer a balanced meal and a balanced week.
- Learn how to meal plan easily but offer variety to your child.
- Learn cooking tips and much more.
- How to handle a child refusing food, low appetite periods and more.
You’ll finish this course with confidence on what a great diet looks like for a child and how to offer it.
SUPPORT: Daily Community and Monthly Zoom for Q/A
Information alone is not enough. In the academy, you will receive support through the academy community which is a group for mothers to ask questions and share opinions.
There will also be a live Q/A session where you get to ask your questions to our experts live.
This is the most important section because:
- It validates what you're doing right.
- It will guide you from other mother's experiences.
- You'll know you are not alone in this journey.
Monthly Bonus Training with experts
Every month there will be a bonus training with an expert. Such as:
- Parenting talks.
- Pregnancy interviews with pediatricians, OBGYNs, and therapists.
- Talks for potty training, body safety, and more.
And YES, You get INSTANT Access to ALL the Above Modules inside the Membership.
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Mirna Sabbagh
I am a licensed dietitian and mother of 8 year old Karim. My mission is to spread nutrition information to new parents. Information I couldn't find easily myself when I needed it with my son.
I couldn't believe how hard for me even as a dietitian it was to find information that is practical and not conflicting!
READ MY STORY
This confusion lead me to my mission to simplify nutritional information for a healthier generation and stress-free mealtimes.
I have done the research as an obsessed mother who wants the best for her child does, tried it, perfected it, and made it into easy to follow information and courses.
My wish for you is...
I have worked with thousands of parents over the years. Most of the time reversing issues such as obesity, extreme picky eating, cases where feeding has become a very deep issue at home and outside the home. I don't want this to be you. It starts with one behavior that spirals over time. All nutrition issues can be preventable if we start early. Join today if you:
- Don't want to follow random advice and find out years later that it was wrong.
- Don't want to do behaviors because you think it's what "all kids do" only to find out it created a worse eating environment.
- You don't want your child to have a difficult to control diet later on.
- You want your life to be easier and you want to be confident in your nutrition choices.
- You like summary guides and quick information.
- You love to learn from experts and other moms.
How does the membership work?
Can I cancel anytime?
Can I watch the courses whenever I want?
Is it the same information you share on social media?
I want to book private sessions is that possible?
A sneak peak into what the membership looks like
To get a look and feel for the membership, check out this video.
And my favorite part of each course? The summary guide for each course for busy mothers.